Tutorials

Friday, August 5, 2011

Yet another quilting class

Tomorrow I will be taking a quilting class in Rockford at the Quilters General Store.  I am debating taking both of my machines.  I couldn't find the darning foot I wanted for my Singer sooo.....

Will post tomorrow about how it went.  Also will be finishing the snowman wall hanging.  Used a crystal button for the snowflake.  Would have preferrred finding snowflake buttons but such is life.  This will be ok.  I stole the idea from my friend Bonni.  She used button medallions on one of her wall hangings too.

**edited Saturday morning:  why can't sewing machine parts be interchangeable?  I have two free  motion quilting feet for my Viking and NEITHER of them will fit my Singer.  Mad dash to Joanns before class :(  Hope I can remember to get insulbrite while I am there.

1 comment:

  1. So how did it go? Did you get your insulbrite? Feel free to steal any of my ideas because none of my ideas so far are REALLY original. :)

    ReplyDelete