Tutorials

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cut out evenings are not for me

Yeah, so all those big plans?  Not.....after I finished the potholders I seriously fizzled.  I still had about two hours before Wes came home and could have gotten lots done but just couldn't.  Was even so pathetic as to not put the sticky note on my sewing machine.  Oh well, there is tonight.  So now I will try to get most of those things done this weekend.  Going away all day tomorrow.  Have an idiot coming on Saturday to finish up all the adjustments on the tv and then hopefully we never have to have anything to do with Best Buy again!  NEVER NEVER get anything of a major purchase there.  They suck.

Do need to get some cleaning done as well.  Maybe first thing Saturday morning and then free the rest of the weekend? 

Next week we go back on our regular work hours.  Not sure how I am going to manage that after only working 3 days a week all summer.  The following week school starts and all the students will be back.  To be honest, not as excited about that as I usually am.  Again thinking it may be time for me to leave here. 

1 comment:

  1. It's been a long summer in one aspect but not long enough in others. Know what you mean about mixed emotions on school starting back up and going back to working five days a week.

    Good luck on the TV issue. Hopefully you will get to do some quilting in between somewhere. I liked what you showed at lunch. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete