Tutorials

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Quilting and the Storm

Have you ever had that quilt project that you first liked and then didn't?  Well that is what happened with this wall hanging.  I put the top together and cut out the mittens and then set it aside.  Last night I kept looking at it and finally decided on how to fix it.  I am going to put a snowflake in the corner :)  Sorry to not have the snowflake on yet, but it's my goal.


And then the storm started.  Was sitting in the kitchen working on the wall hanging when I realized I heard the deck furniture moving around.  Got outside just in time to keep the patio table from falling off the deck and shattering into hundreds of pieces of glass.  The picture below is just a sample of how strong the wind was.  We have never had a chair get this far from the deck before. 



No comments:

Post a Comment