Tutorials

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Slow night - basting only

Bought a couple of cute halloween panels last week.  Tonight I cut them down and sandwiched them.  They are now ready to quilt once the basting spray dries and I have time. Probably next week after I take a quilting class this weekend.  Here they are:

and #2


I love the backing for these.  Here it is:


and again the mittens without the snowflake.  I did find I have some nice coordinating material to cut the snowflake out of.  Just gotta find a different snowflake design.  Yes, this has been spray basted and I am sure it's going to cause me some problems, but hey, why not give myself a good challenge?



Good night!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those panels! I'm happy that the autumn colors are coming out now and while I don't like a lot of Halloween stuff, those look great. Can't wait to see your snowflakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fall colors alot too. Seems to be more choices :) I've actually had that backing fabric for two years. Not sure what I was thinking when I bought it as I seem to have a ton of it!

    ReplyDelete