Tutorials

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Evening Cut Out For Me

So today is Wednesday and that means Wes is going out tonight :)  My plans for the evening are as follows:

Finish potholders for swap.
Get Dee's placemat done or at least the paper piecing parts, unless between now and then I change my mind about what I am going to do.  It will stay a placemat just maybe no the one I had picked out.
Make note for new machine that says:  Are the feed dogs where they need to be for what you are doing today?
Put the binding on the snowman wall hanging so I can finally call it done.
Maybe mark one of the halloween wall hangings.

Things I must do to make any of this happen:
buy insulbrite
buy navy thread

I think that is all I have to do :)
Oh and somewhere, somehow, someday I really need to find a place to put in exercising.  I have a little place set up in the basement and it's great for what I do, now just getting it in on a regular basis rather than the here and there I have been doing all summer.  Remembering I told myself 2011 was going to be "the year" I made the change and got my weight back down to something reasonable (of course defining reasonable leaves lots of room ;) )


No comments:

Post a Comment