Tutorials

Monday, August 29, 2011

Welcome Followers :)

Greetings:

Welcome to my blog and thank you for following me.  At times I am very active and at other times not so much.  I am kinda in my not so much mode now.  This would be because I am working on getting 3 t-shirt quilts done.

When they are done I will post pics here.  I am also signed up for a doll quilt swap and "quilting in the new year" swap.  Both of them are coordinated through quiltingboard.com.  My partner for the "quilting in the new year swap" agreed to exchange blocks with me.  Thanks to Bonni I have two new block designs that I am going to try to accomplish - wish me luck with that :)

So anyway, this is where I put my quilting life.  Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions or maybe even the occasional criticism.

Thank you

Connie

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Bonni is turning into quite the instigator - with attitude. LOL (grin) I look forward to seeing your projects, Connie.

    ReplyDelete